VILLAGE GREEN NETWORK “YES ON PROPOSITION 37 SWEEPSTAKES”
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
1. Eligibility. Except for residents in the states of New York, Rhode Island and Florida, Village Green Network’s (DBA Real Food Media) Yes On Proposition 37 Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of each the remaining United States and D.C, who are at least 18 years old. Employees of Organic Consumers Fund, Village Green Network/Real Food Media, Perfect Supplements, Cultures for Health, Vital Choice, Zukay Live Foods, Purity Foods, Jovial Foods, Alvarado St. Bakery, Eden Foods, GoodOnYa Bars, Vintage Tradition, Lundberg Family Farms, Ayala’s Herbal Water, Kombucha Kamp, International Nutrition, Earth Mama Angel Baby, I Love Blue Sea, Real Salt, SeaSnax, Active D’Lites Probiotic Chocolate, Eco-Me, Outta the Park BBQ Sauce, Theo Chocolate, Mom Made Foods, Wild Planet Seafood, Dr. Bronner’s, Late July, Rumiano Non-GMO Cheese, GH Cretors, Navitas Naturals, Nutiva, Mountain Rose Herbs, Rudi’s Bread, all participating bloggers and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such person are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void outside the listed states and where prohibited by law.
2. Sponsor and Administrator.
Sponsor: Organic Consumers Fund, 6771 South Silver Hill Drive, Finland MN 55603.
Administrator: Real Food Media, 10401 Venice Boulevard, Suite 456, Los Angeles CA 90034.
3. Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
4. Promotion Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 a.m. Pacific Standard Time PST”), October 1, 2012 and ends at 5:00 p.m. PST, October 31, 2012 (the “Promotion Period”). Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
5. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, an entrant may enter through any of the two below methods of entry:
(a) Online Entry: Entrant will receive one (1) entry by registering to receive an eNewsletter subscription with one of the following participating blogger websites (each a “Participating Blogger”):
Participating Blogger & Website URL
Nourished Kitchen http://www.nourishedkitchen.com
Food Renegade http://www.foodrenegade.com
Food Babe http://www.foodbabe.com
Kelly the Kitchen Kop http://www.kellythekitchenkop.com
Butter Believer http://www.butterbeliever.com
Holistic Kid http://www.holistickid.com
Real Food Forager http://www.realfoodforager.com
Urban Homestead http://www.urbanhomestead.org
Thank Your Body http://www.thankyourbody.com
Mama Natural http://www.mamanatural.com
Real Food University http://www.realfooduniversity.com
Living Maxwell http://www.livingmaxwell.com
Our Nourishing Roots http://www.ournourishingroots.com
20 Something Allergies http://www.20somethingallergies.com/
Honest to Goodness Living http://honesttogoodnessliving.com/
Small Footprint Family http://www.smallfootprintfamily.com
The Coconut Mama http://thecoconutmama.com/
Fearless Eating http://www.pvnutritionaltherapy.com/blog/
Nourishing Joy http://www.nourishingjoy.com/
Empowered Sustenance http://empoweredsustenance.com/
Too Many Jars in My Kitchen http://www.toomanyjarsinmykitchen.com/
Ditch the Wheat http://ditchthewheat.com/
The Polivka Family http://www.thepolivkafamily.com/#
And Here We Are http://and-here-we-are.blogspot.com/
Each entrant will be required to provide their name, address, email address and phone number as part of their registration. Any entrant may opt out of receiving an eNewsletter from the blogger site at any time after registration. Sponsor and Administrator exercise no control or assume any responsibility if any Participating Blogger site fails to honor any entrant’s subscription opt-out, and entrant’s shall solely look to Participating Blogger to remedy any noncompliance with applicable non-solicitation laws.
Upon completion of the registration process, entrant will be directed to http://organicconsumersfund.org/donate/ where entrant may make a voluntary donation to the Organic Consumer Fund to support Proposition 37. Such donation is NOT tax deductible and is NOT a requirement for entering this Sweepstakes.
(b) Mail-In Entry Without Registering For an eNewsletter: To enter without registering for the eNewsletter subscription, hand print your name, address, day and evening phone numbers, email address (if any), and date of birth, the name of the Participating Blogger, the dates of the Drawing Period and description of the prize(s) on a 3″ x 5″ piece of paper and mail it in an envelope with proper postage to Real Food Media, Inc. “Yes On Proposition 37 Sweeps”, 10401 Venice Boulevard, Suite 456, Los Angeles CA 90034. You will receive 1 entry into the specific Drawing. Limit: 1 entry per envelope. All mail-in entries must be handwritten and must be postmarked by midnight of the last day of the Drawing Period and received no later than five (5) days after the end of the Drawing Period to be eligible. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries, which will be disqualified.
Limit: One (1) Sweepstakes entry per Drawing Period per Participating Blogger during the Promotion Period regardless of method of entry. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same accounts. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than one (1) entry during a Drawing Period of by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations or logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services) will void all entries by that entrant. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an account by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning account profiles associated with the entrant. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holders.
6. Drawings. Sponsor’s decisions as to the selection of the potential winners are final and binding. During the Promotion Period, each of the Participating Bloggers will conduct one or more drawings for select prizes as specified on their websites (each, a “Drawing”). The duration of each eligibility period for a specific Drawing (each, a “Drawing Period”) and drawing date will be made between the sixth and tenth day after the expiration of the Drawing Date. Each of the Participating Bloggers will select the names of the potential winners in random drawings of all eligible entries received during each Drawing Period for a particular prize or set of prizes specified on their web site. The potential winners for each Drawing will be notified by email, mail or phone by the Participating Blogger. The odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received by the Participating Blogger for each Drawing.
7. Requirements of Potential Winners: Potential winners must continue to comply with the Official Rules. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. In the event that a potential winner cannot be contacted, forfeits the prize or is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will select an alternate potential winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries, up to 3 alternates. If the alternate potential winners are disqualified, the prize will not be awarded.
8. Prizes: The table below describes each prize being awarded in this Sweepstakes which Participating Blogger(s) will be conducting a Drawing for such prizes on their individual websites. Each Participating Blogger’s website will announce the prize to be awarded for a particular Drawing, the Drawing Period and the date the winner will be announced through the Rafflecopter widget. The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of each prize is listed in the table below. All prizes include free shipping.
Participating Bloggers, Giveaways, & Retail Value
1 Nourished Kitchen – Perfect Supplements – The Perfect Health MEGA Combination – 5 prizes at $118 each. 5 winners. $589.00
2 Nourished Kitchen – Zukay Live Foods Kvass – 10 cases (6 packs) at $25 each (10 prizes). 10 winners. $250.00
3 Food Renegade – Vital Choice Seafood e-gift certificate. 1 winner. $500.00
4 Food Renegade – Ayalas’s Herbal Water 1st prize: Ultimate Herbal Water $125. 2nd prize: 2 cases Herbal water 24 bottles) and t-shirt $75. 2 winners. $200.00
5 diyNatural – Cultures for Health – 9-tray Excalibur Dehydrator Model #3900 plus free shipping. 1 winner. $542.00
6 Cheeseslave – Alvarado St. Bakery – 10 packs of coupons $22.45 + 1 tie-dyed Alvarado Street Bakery t-shirt (bonus winner) $60. 10 winners. $284.50
7 Cheeseslave – Active D’Lites Probiotic Chocolate 30 day supply of chocolate at $50 each. 5 winners. $250.00
8 Food Babe – Jovial Foods – 1 year supply of einkorn products, items to be shipped 1x per month for 12 months. 1 winner. $227.52
9 Food Babe – Purity Foods – Vita Spelt Variety Boxes – $50 each. 5 winners. $250.00
10 Kelly the Kitchen Kop – Vintage Tradition – 3 sets of balm, each $52. 3 winners. $156.00
11 Kelly the Kitchen Kop – GoodOnYa Bars – 5 boxes of GoodOnYa bars, each $32. 5 winners. $160.00
12 Mommypotamus – Earth Mama Angel Baby – Birth & Baby Kit – Full size.
1 winner. $100.00
13 Mommypotamus – Lundberg Family Farms – Non-GMO Lundberg Brown Rice Bundle – $25 each. 5 winners. $125.00
14 Butter Believer – GH Cretors – 5 sample packs ($30 each) of their popcorn. 5 winners. $150.00
15 Butter Believer – Late July Chips. 12 bags. 1 winner. $40.00
16 Urban Homestead – Eden Foods pasta basket. 1 winner. $40.00
17 Urban Homestead – Kombucha Kamp Kickstarter Kit. 1 winner. $100.00
18 Holistic Kid – Navitas Naturals Gift Basket. 1 winner. $104.00
19 Holistic Kid – SeaSnax. 1 winner. $100.00
20 Real Food Forager – International Nutrition – GAPS Cooking/Nature’s Clean Home Giveaway. 1 winner. $100.00
21 Thank Your Body – I Love Blue Sea Gift Certificate. 1 winner. $100.00
22 Mama Natural – Real Salt – Redmond Real Salt and Bentonite Clay products. 1 winner. $100.00
23 Real Food University – Outta the Park BBQ Sauce – 1 case. 1 winner. $72.00
24 Living Maxwell – Dr. Bronner’s gift basket. 1 winner. $49.99
25 Our Nourishing Roots – Theo Chocolate gift basket. 1 winner. $70.00
26 Our Nourishing Roots – Mom Made Foods. 1 winner. $50.00
27 20 Something Allergies – Mountain Rose Herbs – Package of variety of organic seasoning blends. 1 winner. $30.00
28 Small Footprint Family – Eden Foods – popcorn bowl. 1 winner. $35.00
29 Honest to Goodness Living – 1 54 oz. jar of Nutiva Coconut Oil. $37.99
30 Gutsy – 1 Basket of Wild Planet Seafood products. 1 winner. $50.00
31 The Coconut Mama – Eden Foods – gluten free grain basket. 1 winner. $30.00
32 Fearless Eating – Eden Foods pasta basket. 1 winner. $40.00
33 Nourishing Joy – Eden Foods – pasta basket – 1 winner. $40.00
34 Empowered Sustenance – Eco-Me – Family Pack Set. 1 winner. $25.00
35 Too Many Jars in My Kitchen – Eco-Me – Family Pack Set. 1 winner. $25.00
36 Ditch the Wheat – Eco-Me – Family Pack Set. 1 winner. $25.00
37 The Polivka Family – Rudi’s Bread – 2 coupons + t-shirt & reusable bag. 1 winner. $20.00
38 And Here We Are – Rumiano Non-GMO Cheese. 1 winner. $20.00
Sponsor is not responsible for any warranty claims related to the prizes or damage related to any prize in the course of shipment. Restrictions, conditions and limitations to certain prizes may apply. By accepting a prize, winner agrees to abide by any terms, conditions and restrictions provided by Sponsor, Participating Blogger and/or the entity supplying the prize. Approximate Retail Value of all prizes awarded during the Promotion Period is : $5,050.01.
No substitution, exchange, sale or transfer of prize by any winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize for one of equal or greater value. Each prize winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Limit: 1 prize per person or household for each Participating Blogger.
9. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s consent for Sponsor and its designees to use entrant’s name, likeness, prize information, city and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
10. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud, virus or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) cancel the Sweepstakes and award the prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Organic Consumers Fund, Real Food Media, Inc., Perfect Supplements, Cultures for Health, Vital Choice, Zukay Live Foods, Purity Foods, Jovial Foods, Alvarado St. Bakery, Ayala’s Herbal Water, Eden Foods, GoodOnYa Bars, Vintage Tradition, Lundberg Family Farms, Ayala’s Herbal Water, Kombucha Kamp, International Nutrition, Earth Mama Angel Baby, I Love Blue Sea, Real Salt, SeaSnax, Active D’Lites Probiotic Chocolate, Eco-Me, Outta the Park BBQ Sauce, Theo Chocolate, Mom Made Foods, Wild Planet Seafood, Dr. Bronner’s, Late July, Rumiano Non-GMO Cheese, GH Cretors, Navitas Naturals, Nutiva, Mountain Rose Herbs, Rudi’s Bread,and its sponsors, affiliates, promotional partners, Participant Bloggers, and their respective officers, directors and employees (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, printers or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (e) late, lost, mutilated or undeliverable entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt, use or misuse of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. If, for any reason, an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Sweepstakes entry, if it is possible. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any prize offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth herein to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
12. Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Central District of California or the appropriate California State Court located in Los Angeles County, California; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering any Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
13. Winner List: For a winner list, write to: Real Food Media, Inc. “Yes of Proposition 37 Sweeps Winner List Request” 10401 Venice Boulevard, Suite 456, Los Angeles CA 90034. The winner list will be available after winner confirmation is complete. Request must be received before December 31, 2012.