Are you ready for the the 2nd Annual Fitbit challenge? I’ve had such great results with my Fitbit, I want to get you all inspired to get in shape and lose weight like I’m doing. And we’re giving away $500 in prizes!
Check Out My Results with the Fitbit
Last year, I lost a total of 40 pounds in 6 months, using my Fitbit to walk 10,000 steps per day every day. Amazing, right? And it was so easy.
And all I did was walk 10,000 steps a day, every day, and I watched what I ate. Fitbit has a function where you can log what you eat and make sure you stay under a certain number of calories. I eat real food (whatever I want) and I eat to satiety. I have not felt deprived in the slightest.
You can read more about exactly what I did in this post: How I Lost 10 Pounds in One Month with My Fitbit
Join the 2nd Annual Fitbit Challenge
Are you ready to join me and get in shape?
We can all help each other get in shape by doing this TOGETHER. All you have to do is join the Fitbit Challenge!
Did we mention the PRIZES? We are giving away $500 in prizes to the winners.
Four participants will win the following prizes (one prize per person):
Grand Prize: $175 Amazon Gift Certificate for anything you want. Maybe it’s that skinny pair of designer jeans you are GOING to fit into — or how about some Vibram Fivefingers or an iPod Touch to load your tunes on? Whatever you decide to get, make sure it is something that is a special treat that you love and makes you feel happy. Retail value $175
Second Prize: 12 months of Audible membership – I LOVE my Audible membership! You can listen to audiobooks while you do your steps. Get a new audiobook every month. Retail value $150
First Prize: Fitbit Aria Scale – This scale is awesome! It automatically syncs with your Fitbit dashboard, so all you have to do is step on in the morning and you’ll be able to track your weight loss progress. Retail value $130
Third Prize: 3 months of Audible membership – You’ll never get tired of doing your steps when you have good books to listen to. Retail value $45
Here’s How It Will Work
The Fitbit Challenge officially starts Sunday, June 15th and ends 6 weeks later on Saturday, July 27th.
1. Enter the contest below (scroll down to where it says Enter the Fitbit Challenge).
2. Send us your before photo and measurements (no later than June 15, 2014).
3. Get yourself a Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity + Sleep Wristband, Black. Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity + Sleep Wristband, BlackClick here to order one on Amazon and have it shipped to you.Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity + Sleep Wristband, Black
You could also borrow one from a friend (although it might be tough to get them to give it up!). You don’t have to have a Fitbit — any pedometer will do. Just make sure you can track your steps.
4. On June 15th (not before), start tracking your steps on your Fitbit every day over the next 6 weeks.
Each day that you hit 10,000 steps or more, visit this site and log it. (We’ll include the link here on this post to log your workouts when we launch the Challenge.)
5. When the 6 weeks are up on Saturday, July 19 (at midnight Pacific,) whoever has the most points AND has the best results (measurements, weight loss, and before and after photos,) will win prizes.
Enter the Fitbit Challenge
1. Enter your email address below to join the Village Green Network mailing list. Comment below that you did.
You must be on our mailing list to qualify for prizes. If you’re already on it, just comment saying that you are already on our mailing list.
Sign up for our newsletter
2. Take your before photo and send to us along with your measurements, dress size, and weight to this email address: info AT villagegreennetwork DOT com. Please put FITBIT CHALLENGE in the subject line of the email.
3. Start logging your workouts on (but NOT before) June 15, 2014. We will update the Rafflecopter above on June 15th so you can log your work outs. You MUST log your workouts every day on villagegreennetwork.com for them to be counted.
4. When the challenge ends on July 27, send us your AFTER photo along with your measurements, dress size, and weight to info AT villagegreennetwork DOT com. After photo and measurements must be received no later than August 1st.
Remember: You may not start logging steps until Sunday, June 15th. You’ll do it via the Rafflecopter widget above (It will be updated on June 15 with a place to log workouts.)
Send us your after photos and measurements no later than August 1, 2014. The photos of the winners will be used on this website. (Feel free to cut the head off your photo is you would like to remain anonymous. We will use first names only.)
Winners will be announced on Sunday, August 10th. Winners will be chosen based on final number of points AND results based on before and after photos, measurements, dress size, and weight.
Note: This challenge is open to anyone anywhere in the world. No purchase necessary to win.
If you have questions, please post them below in the comments.